Feel Good, Do More!
- Get back-popping, knot-kneading relief
- Effortlessly release low back tension
- Roll out headaches and neck pain
- Sleep better by relaxing tight muscles
The Flexi Wheel is so simple to use. Each wheel is about 5" wide to fit along the spine and provides the natural pressure right where you need it.
Get the back-popping, knot-kneading relief your upper back is craving. The 5-inch-wide Chirp Wheel is perfect for stable, easy rolling that massages the stressed muscles between your shoulder blades
Neck & Headaches
The 5-inch width fits perfectly between your shoulder blades in order to align your spine and reach those hard-to-get knots.
Most foam rollers steamroll your entire back because they’re too wide to effectively target the deep muscle tissue around your spine.
The Flexi Wheel has a rigid core that supports up to 500lbs -- so relax.
The large, squishy surface area of an exercise ball wastes energy engaging your entire body instead of concentrating on specific pressure points.
We’re friends with chiropractors and physical therapists. But going to see them every week for little adjustments can make your wallet hurt as much as your back.
- Gives largest overall stretch.
- Best for overall pain in upper and lower back.
- Can be used to stretch hips and open up chest.
- Gives deep targeted stretch.
- Great for neck and posture correction.
- Travel size.
The 3 Problems with Other Back Pain Relief Solutions:
1. They are expensive. Chiropractors are great, but feeling like you have to see one every week costs far more in time and money than the Flexi Wheel. In fact, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists recommend the wheel, especially for in-between visits.
2. They don't fit where you need them to. Foam rollers can't put the pressure in the right places to really relieve the pain.
3. They don't store well. Inversion tables take up half the living room, and it's impossible to fit a foam roller in your bag when you are on the go. The Flexi Wheel is lightweight and travels easy!
Feel The Difference!
- Insanely relaxing stretch with our Flexi Wheel.
- Deep tissue massage with our ergonomic design.
- Lasting relief with only 5 minutes of rolling out.
- Sleep better by relaxing tension in your neck, upper back, and lower back.
- Husbands and wives love it.
Here is one of the reviews on the Flexi Wheel, posted on October 20, 2019, by Angela D:
"After birthing 3 kids natural and 9 years at a job that requires me to sit at a desk for 8hrs a day 5 days a week... My back was in horrible shape. I tried yoga, regular chiropractor visits, stretching, exercising, etc. Nothing seemed to relieve the everyday pain I was experiencing. One day I came across the Flexi Wheel and immediately made the purchase. Once I received it, my life was instantly changed. I sleep better at night where I used to toss and turn constantly, I no longer need pain meds and numbing creams to temporarily ease my pain... I simply feel amazing. I use my Flexi wheels morning and night, sometimes I even bring it to work if I know it's going to be a long stressful day. I can't imagine my life without it now!"
Frequently Asked Questions about Flexi wheel
Who can use the Flexi Wheel?
How Many Should I Order?
- Half of all customers order an extra wheel or two for their family, friends, or significant other.
- These sale prices are only guaranteed for today, so it makes sense to stock up now as sale prices won't last.
- These are the guaranteed lowest prices you'll find anywhere on the Flexi Wheel.
What is the weight limit?
Due to the rigid core of the Flexi Wheel, each wheel can hold up to 500lbs.
What's the difference between Flexi Wheel and a foam roller?
There are two main differences -- width and pressure.
1. All Flexi Wheels are 5" wide. This width is perfect for putting the pressure where it is needed along the spine and between the shoulder blades. A foam roller just steamrolls the whole area with no real focus.
2. Flexi Wheels come in 2 sizes (diameters) -- 12" and 6". Due to the size change, the area in contact with the muscles at any given point provides a different amount of pressure. Think wearing high heels in the snow vs. actual snowshoes.